We highly recommend you to import transactions using either auto-sync (API keys) or downloaded CSV/XLSX files from exchanges. If for some reason this is not possible, you have two options for importing transactions:
- Add transactions to our generic Excel file and then upload the file. Read more
- Manually add transactions one by one - should only be used if you have a few transactions, typically less than 10.
If adding transactions manually is still the right choice for you, then follow these steps:
- Add a new wallet - either for an exchange/blockchain/service we have listed, or click Add custom wallet if you don't see the name you are looking for. You can also add transactions to an already existing wallet.
- Go to the Transactions page
- Click on + Add Transaction
- Select a transaction type, date and time, and the wallet you want to add your transaction to. Then add the currency and amount for your transaction. It is optional to add a fee or comment.
- Click Add Transaction to save the transaction
Here is an example: