Setting up auto-sync with Coinbase is a bit different than other exchanges as Coinbase uses OAuth instead of API keys. Here is a step by step guide for how to do this:
- Create a Coinbase wallet from the Wallets page on Coinpanda
- Click Configure API which will take you to the Coinbase website
- If not logged in already, you will need to enter your login details (and 2FA code if required)
- Click Authorize which gives Coinpanda read-only access to your transaction history
- When re-directed back to Coinpanda, click the sync icon to start importing all your transactions
Read also our guide to connecting with Coinbase here.
Can I add multiple Coinbase accounts?
Yes, you can add as many accounts as you want. To do this, create a separate Coinbase wallet on Coinpanda for each account you want to import transactions from and follow the steps above.
Will you also import trades from Coinbase Pro?
Coinbase and Coinbase Pro are separate exchanges, and Coinpanda does not get access to your trades on Coinbase Pro when connecting with Coinbase. You will need to add a separate wallet for each exchange to import all your transactions.